Why and How to Measure Cognitive Diversity in High-Performing Teams
Using data the mindset gap between individuals, groups or individuals and groups can be measured so that diversity can be turned into synergy instead of a painful liability.
Global DISC measures the underlying values and drivers of individuals that determine how they perceive and process the world around them. The data can be used to measure the cognitive diversity of a team, the only layer of diversity that has proven benefit in terms of performance.
This interactive course is going to focus on 2 main questions you cannot afford answering NO to:
- Do you understand and value yourself enough to get along with people who think and behave differently without feeling that you are more or less than them?
- Do you understand yourself better than social media algorithms and the people who are trained in taking advantage of you?
Understanding ourselves and others is the foundation for staying relevant in the 21st century.
- Learn how to see a situation from different perspectives so you can make better decisions.
- Find out why cognitive diversity is the greatest asset or liability.
- Learn how to intentionally respond to get the best outcome instead of instinctively reacting.
- Global DISC and saboteur assessment
- Interactive, live workshop
- Interactive learning platform
About the Instructor
“Once you replace the illusion of superiority and separation with the power of curiosity and collaboration,
suddenly life makes much more sense.“
Csaba is a British/Hungarian entrepreneur, researcher, author and speaker based in the UK. He is the founder of ICQ Global, a people development organisation with licensed partners in 30 countries. Csaba is the developer of the multi award-winning Global DISC model and the best-selling author of the Uncommon Sense in Unusual Times hybrid book published with Marshall Goldsmith. He holds 3 Masters degrees from 3 countries and he is also certified in several leadership, behavioural and intercultural models. Csaba has 15 years’ experience in setting up start-ups, working with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, entrepreneurs and certifying over 80 coaches and consultants globally to help their clients turn diversity into synergy instead of a painful liability.